After supplying one of the biggest surprises of the year with his debut album, Bryson Tiller is back, and he returns on top. Today the word on the e-streets is that Bryson Tiller has taken the No. 1 spot on the Billboard 200 for the first time in his career with his sophomore album, True to Self.
The project dropped on May 26th and sold 107,000 equivalent album units in its first week out. The project was dropped about a month ahead of schedule and serves as the artist’s best-performing album to date, surpassing his debut Trapsoul, which peaked at No. 8. The rest of the chart found Kendrick Lamar coming in second while The Beatles landed in the number three position. The top five included Drake and Lil Yachty as well. Check out the top ten below and stay tuned for more music and chart news coming soon.
- Bryson Tiller – True to Self – 107,000
- Kendrick Lamar – DAMN. – 84,000
- The Beatles – Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band – 75,000
- Drake – More Life – 50,000
- Lil Yachty – Teenage Emotions – 46,000
- Ed Sheeran – ÷ – 40,000
- Bruno Mars – 24K Magic – 38,000
- Chris Stapleton – From a Room: Volume 1 – 38,000
- Various – Summer Latin Hits 2017 – 37,000
- Harry Styles – Harry Styles – 36,000