Have you ever wondered how much NBA athletes make from their respective shoe deals? Well, today we get an inside look thanks to the god folks over at Forbes; and it is quite staggering. The sneaker craze is at an all-time high, and it all started back with the G.O.A.T.; Michael Jordan. Today we take a look at how much today’s NBA stars are making from their own deals, as well as past stars.
Michael Jordan still sits at the top of the list, bringing in $110 million USD last year under the Nike umbrella. Coming in a rather distant was LeBron James while providing Nike with the top two positions. Rounding out the top five are Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant, and James Harden, which provides Nike with four of the top five spots on the list. Have a look at the top 10 earners below and head over to learn more from Forbes asap. Stay tuned for more from the NBA Hardwood coming soon.
- Michael Jordan: $110 million, Nike (Jordan)
- LeBron James: $32 million, Nike
- Kevin Durant: $25 million, Nike
- Kobe Bryant: $16 million, Nike
- James Harden: $14 million, Adidas
- Stephen Curry: $12 million, Under Armour
- Derrick Rose: $11 million, Adidas
- Damian Lillard: $10 million, Adidas
- Dwyane Wade: $8 million, Li-Ning
- Kyrie Irving: $8 million, Nike
- Paul George: $5.5 million, Nike
- Russell Westbrook, Carmelo Anthony: $5 million each, Nike (Jordan)
Photo provided by Focus On Sport / Getty