Chicago’s very own, Vic Mensa is back in the news feed. With a new album set to arrive on July 28th, today Mr. Mensa returns to the interwebs with a look at the official tracklist for the project. The new album is called ‘The Autobiography’ and will come rocking fifteen tracks with a number of outstanding and unique guest features in the process.
The project will feature the likes of Pharrell, Weezer, Syd, The-Dream, Pusha T, Chief Keef, Joey Purp, Saul Williams, and Ty Dolla $ign, offering up a wide range of influences and sounds in the process. He recently spoke about the project via Twitter, stating: “This music is the best work of my life.” He went on to add “The most honest, real and alive. I got more than love for everyone coming on this journey with me.” Check out the official tracklist below and give us your thoughts in the comments below. Look for the project to drop on July 28th.
- “Didn’t I (Say I Didn’t)”
- “Memories on 47th St.”
- “Rollin’ Like a Stoner”
- “Homewrecker” feat. Weezer
- “Gorgeous” feat. Syd
- “Heaven on Earth” feat. The-Dream
- “Card Cracker” (Skit)
- “Down for Some Ignorance (Ghetto Lullaby)” feat. Chief Keef & Joey Purp
- “Coffee & Cigarettes”
- “Wings” feat. Pharrell & Saul Williams
- “Heaven on Earth (Reprise)”
- “The Fire Next Time”
- “We Could Be Free” feat. Ty Dolla $ign
- “OMG” feat. Pusha T